Sunday, December 14, 2008

It was the real social networking!

First, before start I appreciate to readers who read my blog posting.

This class was my first time to manage my own blog. I was contacted with others in the both real and virtual world.
I was happy when some fellows left comments on my blog post. I think this can be the kind of social networking. How amazing that we can share our thought without any speaking or eye contacting.

The Blogging. It was efficient and easy way to share our opinion about whole class topic. I learned a lot of things from this class and some of them I will use at my home country university such as google doc. it will be really efficient for group project so I will recommend this tool for my Korean friends. :)

Anyhow, I can not believe that this class is over. I feel I have to blog post until next monday 8am and leave some comments until wednesday.

Looking back on our whole class it was really helpful for me. I've learned not only social networking and business but also how to share thoughts and opinions with foriegn peoples.

It was useful, joyful and helpful for me as much you can't imagine.
Again, Thanks for you guys and I hope we will meet again on the virtual world :)

It was nice to meet you blogger, the Second life, Yelp, Google docs and twitter!

No comments:

 
follow me on Twitter